The creamy and melting texture moisturises your skin and smoothes your complexion, for a fresh and radiant appearance. Contains rice starch and witch hazel water with emollient, softening and toning properties. 
 
Low allergy risk. Dermatologically tested. 
Non-comedogenic. Tested for nickel content.
Made in Italy

Contains 98.3% ingredients of natural origin that ensure the quality and purity of the formula. The remaining 1.7% helps to ensure the excellent performance of the product.

Free from: Parabens - Silicones - Petrolatum - Synthetic Colourants - Fragrance. 

Packaging with reduced environmental impact, partially made with plant-derived plastic produced from sugar cane.

Box made of FSC®-certified card that guarantees responsible forestry management. (FSC-N002799).

100% recyclable box.
Low allergy risk. Dermatologically tested. 
Non-comedogenic. Tested for nickel content.
Made in Italy

Shake well before use and dispense a small amount of product onto the back of your hand. Apply from the centre of your face outwards, making sure that you blend well at the hairline. Then blend from your chin towards the base of your neck to avoid creating unsightly contrasts in colour. 

The ingredients list is constantly updated. However, please refer to the formula stated on the products packaging.

AQUA (WATER) , HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF WATER , ZINC OXIDE , POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE , DICAPRYLYL ETHER , DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE , COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE , CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE , POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE , SILICA , GLYCERIN , HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL , LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE , JOJOBA ESTERS , HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX , ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH , BENZYL ALCOHOL , MAGNESIUM SULFATE , SODIUM CHLORIDE , SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL , POTASSIUM SORBATE , TOCOPHEROL , DEHYDROACETIC ACID , ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE , SODIUM PHYTATE , LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL , POLYGLYCERIN-3 , ACACIA DECURRENS FLOWER WAX , HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL , SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE , LYSINE , SODIUM BENZOATE , MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE , ALCOHOL , LIMONENE , LINALOOL

MAY CONTAIN (+/-):

CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) , CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES)]

= natural / naturale
= synthetic / sintetico