This lightweight foundation with a second-skin effect gives your complexion a smooth and natural appearance with a velvety finish. Contains desert date oil and orange water with moisturising and antioxidant properties. 
Medium coverage.

Low allergy risk. Dermatologically tested. 
Non-comedogenic. Tested for nickel content.
Made in Italy

Contains 86.9% ingredients of natural origin that ensure the quality and purity of the formula. The remaining 13.1% helps to ensure the excellent performance of the product.

Free from: Parabens - Silicones - Petrolatum - Fragrance - Chemical Filters.

Packaging with reduced environmental impact, partially made with plant-derived plastic produced from sugar cane.

Box made of FSC®-certified card that guarantees responsible forestry management. (FSC-N002799).

100% recyclable box.
Low allergy risk. Dermatologically tested. 
Non-comedogenic. Tested for nickel content.
Made in Italy

Shake well before use and dispense a small amount of product onto the back of your hand. Apply from the centre of your face outwards, making sure that you blend well at the hairline. Then blend from your chin towards the base of your neck to avoid creating unsightly contrasts in colour. 

The ingredients list is constantly updated. However, please refer to the formula stated on the products packaging.

AQUA (WATER) , CITRUS SINENSIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER , COCO-CAPRYLATE , BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL , THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER , POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE , SILICA , SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL , GLYCERIN , GLYCERYL OLEATE , CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) , SODIUM GLUCONATE , OCTYLDODECANOL , ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL , GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL , BENZYL ALCOHOL , BIDENS PILOSA EXTRACT , PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRATE , LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL , MAGNESIUM SULFATE , HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT , SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE , XANTHAN GUM , CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) OIL , SALICYLIC ACID , LIMONENE , POTASSIUM SORBATE , HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT , SORBIC ACID , PHENOXYETHANOL , CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) EXTRACT , TOCOPHEROL , CITRAL , HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL , ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE , SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE , LYSINE , MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE

+/- (MAY CONTAIN):

CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) , CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES) 

= natural / naturale
= synthetic / sintetico