Images

Natural Side Eyeshadow
Tap to zoom

Natural Side Eyeshadow

Satin effect compact eyeshadow, 95% naturally-derived ingredients.
2 g / Net Wt 0.070 oz    |    Ref. 040341B001
 

Soft and blendable, it dresses the eyes with intense colour and a satin finish. The mix of natural ingredients guarantees maximum comfort.

Low allergy risk
Clinically and ophthalmologically tested
Nickel Tested
Made in Italy

6M 2 g / Net Wt 0.070 oz

Contains 95% ingredients of natural origin that ensure the quality and purity of the formula. The remaining 5% helps to ensure the excellent performance of the product.

Free from: Parabens - Silicones - Petrolatum

Packaging with reduced environmental impact, partially made with recycled plastic.

Box made of FSC®-certified card, the trademark that guarantees responsible forest management (FSC-N002799).

Low allergy risk
Clinically and ophthalmologically tested
Nickel Tested
Made in Italy

Pick up a small amount of product with one of the brushes in the Professional Brushes line, tap it on the back of your hand to remove any excess and dab it on the eyelid. Apply medium intensity and dark colours to create shadows and sculpt the eye. Use the light colours to create light reflections.

The ingredients list is constantly updated. However, please refer to the formula stated on the products packaging.

MICA , ZINC STEARATE , SQUALANE , CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE , C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL , HEXYLENE GLYCOL , DEHYDROACETIC ACID

(+/-) MAY CONTAIN:

SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE , CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) , CI 75470 (CARMINE) , CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES) , CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES) , CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) , CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) , CI 77861 (TIN OXIDE)

Contains Carmine as a color additive

= natural / naturale
= synthetic / sintetico