Natural Side Lipstick
Detailshttps://www.pupamilano.com/make-up/lips/lipsticks/natural-side-lipstick/020082B010.html Available in 10 variants
Did you know that every Pupa lip colour has at least one matching lip pencil? Come and discover all the different lip colour and pencil combinations, for a look that is always on-trend.DISCOVER MORE!
Melting and highly pigmented, it adheres flawlessly to the lips, revealing a pure and intense colour with a radiant finish.
Containing Jojoba Oil and Coconut Oil with emollient and moisturising properties.
Made in Italy
Contains 88% ingredients of natural origin that ensure the quality and purity of the formula. The remaining 12% helps to ensure the excellent performance of the product.
Free from: Parabens - Silicones - Petrolatum - Chemical Filters.
Packaging with reduced environmental impact.
Box made of FSC®-certified card, the trademark that guarantees responsible forest management (FSC-N002799).
Box 100% recyclable
Made in Italy
Apply the lipstick starting from the centre of your upper lip towards the corners and then repeat on the lower lip, this time starting from the corners and working towards the centre.
The ingredients list is constantly updated. However, please refer to the formula stated on the products packaging.
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL , OCTYLDODECANOL , SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL , COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL , EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX , HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL , POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE , TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN , MYRICA CERIFERA (BAYBERRY) FRUIT WAX , HECTORITE , RHUS VERNICIFLUA PEEL WAX , RHUS SUCCEDANEA FRUIT WAX , PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) , TOCOPHEROL , ASCORBYL PALMITATE , HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL , CITRONELLOL , LINALOOL
(+/-) MAY CONTAIN:
CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) , CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES) , CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES) ,CI 15850 (RED 6) , CI 15850 (RED 7) , CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE) , CI 45410 (RED 28) , CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) , CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) , CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE)
= natural / naturale
= synthetic / sintetico